Chimneys & Fireplaces
Introducing The Chimney Draught Stopper
Unused fireplaces are problematic! Above every fireplace is a chimney, and an open fire can be lovely on an icy evening. But outside of those frigid days, open and unused chimneys are a HUGE source of draught, dust, rodents, and birds. They can also siphon off your expensive home cooling!
Draught proofing your chimney is a simple low cost solution with a chimney draught stopper.
A Chimney Draught Stopper:
- Can be removed to use the fireplace
- Helps to control your ventilation
- Prevents cold air from entering your home
- Prevents warm air from leaving your home
- Prevent hot air entering your home in summer and cool air from leaving
- Saves energy costs
- Good for the environment – reduce your emissions and improve your carbon footprint
- Prevents dust, external smoke, pollen, rodents, bugs, birds from entering your home
- Water resistant