How to Achieve Superior Quality Wall Insulation That Lasts for Life
Wall insulation is a key component of maintaining a comfortable and energy-efficient home. Up to 15-20% of total energy can be lost through uninsulated walls. This is important to consider whether you are constructing a new home or making updates to an existing one in order to bring it into the 21st century.
To buy the best wall insulation products for your home
What is Wall Insulation
Wall insulation is a great investment for anyone looking to create an energy-efficient and comfortable home. Wall insulation helps to keep warm air inside during winter and cool air inside during summer, helping you save money on your energy bills. Wall insulation will reduce the amount of energy you need to use to heat and cool your home which will reduce the carbon emissions from your home.
ecoMaster’s philosphy is to use people friendly and environmentally friendly materials that successfully address the issues of:
- Non-toxic – 0 VOCs
- Non-irritant – no itchy fibres
- Non-allergenic – does not contain glues or binders
- Fire – will not carry a flame
- Water – not damaged by water
- Rodents – not appealing to rodents
- Compression – will hold its loft for the life of the warranty period
- Recyclability – made from recycled materials and can also be recycled
Wall insulation helps your home maintain its air conditioning and heating temperatures by providing a layer of thermal resistance, (measured in R value). The higher the R value, the better the insulation’s ability to regulate temperature. Investing in high quality wall insulation is a great way to maximize the benefits of your heating and cooling system.
With the current Australian National Construction Code it is not legal to build a new home without wall insulation. However, for the majority of existing homes there is either zero insulation or “some”.
There are two factors to how well your wall insulation performs:
- The R value of your insulation
- How well your wall insulation has been installed
The Benefits of Wall Insulation
- Reduces loss of energy for heating and cooling
- Creates a more consistent indoor temperature, helping to maintain comfort
- Enhances noise insulation, providing a peaceful atmosphere in your home
- Minimises condensation build-up, protecting against mould growth
- Decreases your home’s contribution to air pollution and climate change.
“Ordered online and collected product myself. Great product, service and advice from ecoMaster. Would definitely recommend.”
– Sharyn O.
Wall and Ceiling Poly Insulation
“I spoke with ecoMaster before ordering to make sure I didn’t over order like last time. The advice and expertise were excellent and will definitely order again.”
– Anne K.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does wall insulation cost?
Wall insulation is out of sight, but it will keep working for you long after you have forgotten about it. “I put in too much wall insulation” – said no one, ever! The right amount of good quality, wall insulation installed correctly will pay you back for years. For pricing information, click here.